In this new age, everything has really gone wireless. soon we will no longer have to use cords or cable again. Now you no longer need usb cables inorder transfer files to your system. Many apps have been created to help your transfer files wirelessly, and today i will be treating on Xender.
Xender is one of the world's leading application for file transfer and sharing. It offers users the convenience to transfer files of different types and sizes between mobile devices, either Android or iOS based, with no need for cables or Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection, and with absolutely no mobile data usage for transfer.
The company was established in 2011 with the vision to provide better connectivity to the world through technology innovation and devotion to users. Powered by a truly global team we are committed to highest quality standards and user experiences of our applications. With high growth rate in the past few years, we have now more than 80 million activated users globally covering all time zones and more than 30 different languages.
Now lets go to how to connect it to your computer. follow the procedures below
You dont have to install xender on your computer because its an apk file and does not work on windows.
1. Open Xender on your phone, click on the airplane icon to connect. At the bottom of the screen, select the icon with computer image with the name 'PC/MAC'
2. Click on Create hotspot of select the icon with the Hotspot logo.
3. Go to your computer, turn on your WIFI and check the list of available networks, you will see XENDER_APC1FA. click on it to connect.
4. when connected. move over to your browser( use firefox or uc web for pc) and type the following in your address bar : http://192.168.43.1:33455 and cli
ck enter. The url to be entered will be shown on your phone incase it difffers with devices, go with the one on your phone.
5. After click enter, a pop up will prompt on your phone screen telling to accept or cecline connection with your PC. select Accept, and wait for 2 seconds. Everything about your phone will be loaded on the browser of your computer, the rest is left for you to do.
Hope this tutorial was helpful?
if you are having problem connecting or transferring with xender on your PC, pls feel free to comment below with your problems and i promise i will be right here to help you out.
Dont forget to share this wonderful post with your friends.