How to get up-to 45GB Data for free with MyMtn App
This trick was discovered yesterday 24th June and might be blocked anytime soon, so take advantage of it now.
For you to get this free data, You will need Two MTN sims ( New or Old) but ensure one amongst the two haven't been used on MyMTNApp before. Follow the procedures below.
The data is accumulated
- Download the MyMTNApp from Google Play Store
- Now login to MyMTNApp with the first sim that has been registered on the app before now.
- Input OTP and proceed
- After you have successfully been signed in, now click on the menu tab that can be located at the top left Corner of the MyMTNApp home screen.
- Now locate and find menu option for Free Data and simply tap on it. You will be provided with a page to invite new numbers to join MyMTNApp.
- Simply input the new number ( the second number that has not been registered on the MyMTNApp before).
- On successfull invitation, you should be given free 200MB when the person you referred registers on the app.
- That is not all, here comes the free data mtn accumulation process
- Once you have done the invitation, simply Logout from the app and login into the MyMTNApp with the second sim which you just invited.
- OTP code will be sent the the second line, copy it and put it in the app for successful login.
- Now you should see a pop up message on the screen (Please don't rush)
- If your device internet connection is on 4g, it is highly recommended to switch it over to 3g just so the next process will be positive and successful.
Ensure to Read the message and simply tap on the Remind me later button and quickly press back while it's about to load, so that the loading will be cancelled.Keep pressing remind me later and back button continuously (None stop). The more do you it, the more 200mb will be awarded to your line
Note: Data is Valid only for 24hrs enjoy it while it last
If you are stuck or confused on how to go about this process, Watch the video on how to do it. CLICK HERE
Make sure you Join the Channel before watching the video.
Support us by sharing this post.