In this tutorial, you will be learning how to convert EXE files to apk file using an app called EXE TO APK File Converter.
Just follow the steps below.
1. Firstly download the EXE to APK file converter tool.
2. Install and launch the program on your windows computer.
3. After that, open the EXE to APK file converter folder and you’ll get some files inside it.
4. Now, launch the EXE to APK converter tool.
5. After that, select “I have a portable application” and click next.
6. Select the exe file you wish to convert and select convert
7. Conversion process would take few minutes depending on the file size you’re converting.
Good day dear readers.
I want to share with you tips on how to know if someone has read your post on whatsapp group chats.
Many atimes, we post on group chats without knowing who and who saw or read them. Some people might see post on groups and decide not to read them and there's no way you can know if a user has seen what you post in the group.
But today, I want to let you know that it is possible for you to view if someone has read your post or not.
For this to happen, you have to make sure you are using the latest version of whatsapp. i.e version 2.18.92 and later.
This new version of whatsapp has added this feature to its function so that you can know who saw and read your group post.
Below are few steps on how to go about it.
Download the latest versions of whatsapp.
After posting in a group chat, allow it to send ☑
Wait for 3 mins or more so that other group members can get notified about the post you sent on the group.
Go back to the group where you sent the the post. Long press the post until it gets highlighted . You will notice above that the copy icon is not longer up there where it used to be, it has been hidden .
Now, at the top right side of your screen, click on the 3 vertical dots and a drop down list will show as in the image below.
After clicking "info" you will see list if group members that saw you post and also the ones that read your post.
I guess this is a great development which whatsapp has done lately .
If you have any issues going through the steps above, just drop them in the comments section below and I'll be here 24/7 to help you out.
Pls temper to share this post to you facebook for others to benefit from it.
If my guess is as good as yours, then I'm probably sure you are wondering how this is gonna be possible.
I want to introduce an app to you which is actually a browser. An app that you can earn free airtime from by just browsing with it and also referrals which is optional. The name of the app is Mcent Browser.
mCent has built the world’s first browser that rewards users with free data. We've introduced a new, better way to browse the internet! Now, you can earn free mobile data just for visiting all the websites you know and love!
mCent Browser is a fast and easy-to-use web browser. Surf the internet, read the latest news, download and watch videos, check Facebook, shop or search with Google and you will earn free mobile data! No additional steps required!
How to earn mobile data:
• Browse the web using mCent Browser and you earn reward points.
• Add your points earnings to your account at any time.
• Use your account balance to purchase mobile top-up. (bundle options vary by carrier)
• Enjoy your free data!
mCent Browser Features:
• Free Mobile Data
• Incognito Browsing
• Ad Block
• Home Screen Shortcuts
• Data Save “Text Only”
• Browse History
• Tabbed Browsing
• Smart, Personalized Search
• AutoFill Forms
• Smart Downloading
• Save for Offline Browsing
• Rewards for surfing the net
Custom Home Screen Shortcuts:
• Home screen shortcuts to quickly access your favorite sites, social networks, news, and more with one easy tap.
• Browser lets you add any website directly to your home screen to access it even faster.
Download mCent Browser from the link below and earn mobile data rewards today!
• Browser downloader: Downloads from the net are saved immediately in the Downloads Manager.
• Downloading on mCent Browser is fast and quick, and will always resume if interrupted.
• Incognito: Protect your privacy, and browse the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
• Browser history, sites visited, cookies, and data usage will not be saved while you’re surfing the web.
• Easy access to all previously visited websites.
• Remove individual websites or clear them all.
Save for Offline:
• Use when you want to browse a website and won’t be able to access or search the internet.
• Save time and complete all online forms quickly and easily.
Make your time browsing the internet mean something with mCent Browser, the only web browser that lets you earn free mobile data! Easily surf the web and recharge your mobile data at the same time with mCent Browser!
Download mCent Browser from the link below and earn mobile data rewards today!
The "IP" part of IP address stands for "Internet Protocol." The "address" part refers to a unique number that gets linked to all online activity you do...somewhat like a return address on a letter you'd send out. (All this happens in milliseconds.) Below are 10 info you need to know about your IP Address.
1. You must have an active IP address to be online. Or more accurately, every time you're online you automatically have an active IP address. IP stands for Internet Protocol: The protocols are connectivity guidelines and regulations that govern computer networks.
2. IP addresses are assigned to computers, not people. The IP address you see—the one you're connected to a network and the Internet with—is assigned to the computer you're on. When you're at a coffeehouse, the IP address you see will be different from the IP address you see at home, a hotel or an airport. Test it one day to see.
3. Whoever you interact with online could discover your IP address (if they know how to find it). Your IP address isn't obvious to others, but it isn't hidden. A website's network administrator and technically savvy types can identify the IP addresses of computers that visit their websites or send emails. But all they can see is a number...the same one you see on WhatIsMyIPaddress.com.
4. Only an Internet Service Provider (ISP) knows the real name and home address that corresponds to an IP address. They have to know, in order to send a bill for monthly Internet usage. However, they keep that information private and do not disclose IP addresses—or names and addresses of customers—to just anyone asking for it. However, they would disclose that information under subpoena to law enforcement agencies.
5. Your IP address NEVER reveals your name or actual, physical location. If you click on the map on our home page, you'll see plenty of details (state, ISP, etc.), but no personal information.
6. Someone can get a general idea of where you are when you're online. That's what the above map shows. Geolocation services can estimate where a computer user is, based on an IP address. All they need to do is record your IP address and use an IP Lookup service. However, they will still not know who the computer user is.
7. You can hide your actual IP address. More accurately, you can show a different IP address from the one you're actively using. You can do that by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Think of it like having your mail sent to a P.O. Box instead of your home—you haven't moved; you're just using a different mailing address. Some VPNs are free, but the better ones charge a small monthly fee.
8. A website can monitor online behavior through online visits and viewing. Advertisers use online tracking to place ads that might be of interest to website visitors. Website tracking systems can recognize visits by the same IP address and suggest ads for articles and topics that might interest the user behind the IP address…YOU.
9. Your IP address AND other information could lead someone to you. If you revealed to someone your real name, your home city and perhaps sent them an email (that contained your actual IP address) from home, they could use all that information to discover your home address.
10. A VPN is the best and easiest way to hide your IP address. Plus, it offers other online safety benefits, including keeping snooping eyes out of your computer, as well as your personal and financial affairs. Go to our VPN Comparison for more information.