In this awesome tutorial , I'll be teaching you guys how you can be able to transfer files like video, apps, music, image, etc from one phone to another using a very popular app called UC Browser Mini.
UC Browser mini is a lite version UC Browser and it is popularly used by most people because of the fact that it consumes less space in your phone storage. UC Browser was mainly known for just browsing alone, but now it has gotten a new feature of being able to transfer files without data connection.
To be able to access UC Browser mini latest feature of file transfer, you must have updated it to version 11.2 and above as seen in the image below.
1. Download the latest version of UC Browser mini, install the app and launch it
2. On the homepage, click on the 3 horizontal lines located at the extreme right side of the bottom page. A drop-up icon menu will pop out.
4. On the Downloads page, you will see UC Share in blue colour located at the top right side. Click on it.
5. When you click on the UC Share, the result page will look almost like that of Xender. Different sections for Apps, videos, music, image, history and files.
The next step is to connect and share.
7. The 2nd phone must also have UC browser mini installed on it. The 2 floating widget act like that of Xender but opposite results. To create a connection, you have to click on "Receive" in which the hot-spot will be turned on and waiting connection. The 2nd phone will click on "Send" and it's Wi-Fi will be on and searching for available connections.
If you encounter any problem while following the above steps, kindly comment below with ur problems and I'll swiftly help you out.
If this post was helpful, pls share on facebook and twitter.