🔐 HOW TO UNLOCK PHONE PATTERN LOCK USING COMMAND PROMPT 💻Incase you forgot the pattern you used in locking your smartphone and you want to open your phone with having to flash the phone, follow the steps below carefully .
1. Connect your android phone to you computer.
2. Open Command prompt administrator.
3. Now in command prompt window type following code carefully without the quotes (")
[ adb shell cd/data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases sqlites settings.db ] update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’; update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’; .quit"
4. Now you will see some screen as shown below and then you can reboot your phone and now when your android starts again, then try unlocking it using any random pattern and it will unlock and work pretty fine.
5. If you face any problem repeat same steps but instead of the above code tru using [ adb shell rm/data/system/gesture.key] and the press enter and now reboot your device to see if it works
Sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴜs👇
💻 Get more stuffs like this on our TELEGRAM CHANNEL