Jumia Global and Shipped From Abroad - See what they really mean.
We are all fully aware of the ongoing jumia black friday promo which started on the 6th of November and will be ending on the 30th of November 2020.
For those that actively shop on jumia online store using the app or through their website, you must have come across some tags on different products, tags like Jumia Express, Jumia Global, Jumia Mall and Shipped From Abroad, etc.
These different tags have different attributes to the products it is attached to. For instance, any product that carries Jumia Express, it means that product it means that product is already available in Jumia warehouse and once it gets ordered, it will be delivered faster.
For the cause of this post, I'll be talking mainly on Jumia Global and Shipped from abroad tags.
Before I proceed, I want to bring to your notice that Jumia Global and Shipped from abroad are the same thing. They give the same attributes to the products they are attached with. They have no descrepancies.
What Does Jumia Global Means?
When you see a product on jumia online store and it's written Jumia Global or Shipped from abroad, here is what it means.
1. As the name implies "shipped from abroad", the item(s) is/are not currently available in Nigeria and can only be gotten once it's being ordered by anyone.
2. Jumia Global items are usually very cheap because they are from abroad, but the thing is that they have high shipping fee which is a collection of international custom fee and normal delivery fee, as seen in the image below.
3. They are not available for pay on delivery or cash on delivery i.e before you can order them successfully, you must surely pay online with your debit card or PayPal.
4. The delivery timeline for these items usually takes 3 weeks minimum and 5 weeks maximum. this means that when u place the order, you need to wait for like a month for it to arrive.
5. The items can be returned if found defective on arrival. This is a very interesting and important part when ordering shipped from abroad items. After paying online and waited for weeks for your item to arrive, and when it gets delivered, you found out that a wrong item was delivered or the item delivered are defective, you can easily request for a return as long as the item has not stayed with you for more than 7 days after delivery. To return the item, simply contact Jumia customer care on phone or send them a mail, or if you ordered your item through a Jumia agent, you can report to him and he/she will request for a return on your behalf which is faster and you will get your money back once the return has successfully been initiated. You can contact me on 08100418355, I'm a Jumia Agent (captain)
That's all about jumia global and shipped from abroad/overseas items. Incase you still have questions to ask concerning this post, u can make use of the comment.