How to boot phone into recovery mode. Successfully tested on Gionee S10 lite.
Recovery mode is the hidden mode On Android where you can perform actions like Hard reset, wipe cache partition, update android version and so much more.
Follow the steps below to successfully boot your phone into recovery mode.
- Turn of the phone by holding the power key for few seconds till it shuts down.
- Turn it on by pressing the volume down and power button together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons as soon as the Fast Mode appears.
- Select Recovery Mode in the list of option. Use volume keys to scroll up & down and use power button to select/choose your option.
- As soon as the Android robot image appears, click the volume up + power button.
- Congrats, Recovery mode will now appear on your screen.
- You can now navigate up and down using the volume keys and power button to select/choose option.
If this was useful, please share to help others.