Get 100% cash back when you pay your tv subscription with Jumia pay
Jumia pay, formerly called jumia one is the official payment integrated system for Jumia online store. It is a secure online payment platform for those that shop on Jumia and wishes to pay online with their credit card or bank transfer details. Aside paying for things bought online, jumia pay can also be used to pay utilities bills such as TV subscription, Electricity bills, buy airtime & data.
TV subscription you can pay for with jumia pay includes DSTV, GOTV, Startimes and Montage.
In the course of this post, I will be teaching you on how you can get 100% of your money back when you pay for TV subscription using jumia pay. Just follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you have to download Jumia Pay App here
- Open the App, Create an account with your active email. (it's simple and recommended)
- At the home screen, select TV (as shown in the image below)
- Choose your preferred TV service provider (e.g DSTV)
- Input your smartcard or UIC number and your preferred package you wish to subscribe for.
- At the checkout section, select "Use Voucher" and input the voucher code: WELCOME100 and apply it.
NOTE: This offer is for new customers only, so if you have been using jumia pay (one) to pay for your TV subscription before, this code won't work for you.
The cashback maximum amount is capped at One thousand Naira [₦1000]. This means if the subscription you want to pay for is more than 1000 Naira, let's say 2000 Naira, you will be given back only 1000 Naira.
Make sure you apply the code at the checkout section or else you won't get any cash back.
Reason Why You Should Use Jumia Pay
- Unlimited cashback- attractive cashback on airtime and mobile data
- Zero fee on bills- enjoy zero service charge on bills payment
- Fast & secure instant payment
- Full & Instant refund
- All cards are accepted
- Earnings on referrals
Kindly Join our Telegram Channel