- Onions and garlic are both foods that can accelerate hair growth.
- Feeling depressed? Drink water, you may be chronically dehydrated.
- Make an "X" on a bug bite with your fingernail. The itch will go away. The idea is that if you press your fingernails into a mosquito bite to make X like shape, it will spread out the toxin over a larger part of the skin to reduce the itch.
- Turn the shower to cold before you get out. It closes your pores and makes you less likely to get acne.
- Sugar can cure a burnt tongue.
- The two most effective treatments for battling depression are exercise and spending time with pets.
Come back tomorrow for more tips