How To Know When A Telegram Channel or Group was Created
A telegram channel is more like a facebook page (but without likes and comments) where contents are published by one or more administrators for the public to see. Members can only get access to updates from the channel by subscribing to it, just as it's been done on YouTube.
A Telegram channels can pursue a variety of purposes, from sharing useful content to implementing a business strategy. Also, you can successfully use your channel to build and improve your company image, boost your sales, make profits on ads, enhance customer loyalty, etc.
Are you already in a telegram channel or group and want to know how long it has been in existence? This post will help you achieve that. The group or channel might not really have to be yours. It can be any group or Channel.
Here's how to know when a telegram channel was created
1. First of all, locate the group or channel you want to find out it's date of creation and click on it.
2. Once you are in the channel or group, click the option button at the top right of your screen.
3. From the drop-down lists, select ' Go to first message'
4. Once this is selected, you will be taken back to the first message that was posted in the group or channel, and right before it is the date at which the Channel or group was created.
5. You should see something like 'January 1, 2018 Channel created at 12.33pm as shown below.
For group chats, you might not really get the exact date but you will find yourself closer to it, except you are the group owner. Still on the group chat, after clicking on go to first message, it might take you to the first message you saw when you joined the group or got added to the group. Just add a little effort by manually scrolling up to see the first message that was sent to the group.
Hope this was helpful. Now you can find out how long a well thriving channel has been in existence.
Don't forget to join our Telegram Channel