How To Set Videos As Wallpaper On Your Smartphone
What is Live wallpaper?
Also known as dynamic wallpaper, a live wallpaper is a smartphone wallpaper that is either fully animated or features animated elements. Live wallpapers can be animated GIFs that play on a loop, or fluid designs that change perspective, working with the gyroscope on the device to mirror its physical movements. It can also be videos
Live wallpapers are natively supported on most operating systems, including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
Videos can also be used as live wallpapers and one way to do this is by using the popular tiktok app.
I'll be teaching you on how to do this. All you need to do is to watch my video tutorial using the link below.
Alternatively, you can follow the steps below carefully.
Do well to subscribe to my YouTube channel after watching the video.
If you find the video interesting and helpful, do well to Like, Comment and Share the video.
For those that won't be watching the video or will want to watch the video Later, you can go through the text tutorial here first.
Steps on How To Set Videos As Wallpaper On Your Smartphone
1. Download Tiktok app and sign if you already have an account or create an account if you are new to the app
2. Upload the video you will love to use as your wallpaper or select any of your Tiktok uploaded videos
3. Tap on the 3 dots and select "set as wallpaper"
4. Wait for the video to download completely, then select "set as wallpaper" again.
5. Congratulations, your video has been set as Wallpaper.
If you encountered any issues while performing any of these steps, kindly drop your issue in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, please do well to share this post on social media by clicking the share button below.
Join us on Telegram for more tech posts like this.
Here is the video tutorial: