Hello guys, in this tutorial, I'm going to show you how you can hide/change your IP address and prevent your internet activities from being monitored or your location from being tracked down .
If you don't know IP address is or how powerful it can be, then you need to read my previous post on 10 Useful Info You Need To Know About Your IP Address so that you can fully understand it.
Now back to my tutorial, I want To introduce you to a powerful app called Windscribe
This app is capable of allowing you to browse from any country you want in the world. Other features of the app include:
- Browsing the web privately
- Windscribe encrypts your browsing activity, block ads, and unblocks restricted entertainment contents.
- Prevent hackers from stealing your data while you use public WiFi, and block annoying advertisers from stalking you online.
- Windscribe encrypts your activity, never leaks your DNS information and will never track you.
- Windscribe masks your IP address. This gives you unrestricted and private access to entertainment, news sites, and blocked content in over 50 different countries.
- The app download is available for all operating systems such as android, iPhone and windows phone also for computers.
- The first is for you to download the app. To download windscribe, click HERE««
- After downloading and installing the app, open the app and register with your email. You email and password is what you will use to sign into your windscribe account when you change devices or systems.
- After registration, you will be given a 10Gb free data plan which can be changed to Unlimited data plan by upgrading to the Pro Account.
- You can earn extra 5Gb for free by tweeting about Windscribe from your account.(for details, comment below.)
- To start using your windscribe app, select a country of your choice (some countries are locked till you upgrade to Pro).
- Click "Connect". When it gets connected successfully, minimize the app and go to your browser and start browsing.
To confirm inorder to see if the app is really working, just try out this simple procedure:
Before you turn on and connect your windscribe app, first go to your browser, on the search bar type in "what is my IP address". Google will bring out your IP address based on your current location. Write out the IP address somewhere, then go back and open the app, connect to any location e.g Honk Kong or US Central, minimize the app, go to your browser search bar and type in "what is my IP address" when you click enter, it will show you your IP address but it will be different from the first one you checked earlier.
This is because your location has been changed, therefore your IP address will change.
Now you can have access to countries with high restrictions on non-citizens, thanks to Windscribe
If you have any problems relating to the use of this app, pls feel free to comment in the comment section and I'll be here to assist you swiftly.
If you also want to know how to get the free extra 5Gb, comment below now!.
If you've learnt a lot from this post and you like it, kindly share it to your friends on facebook and twitter by clicking the social media share buttons below.